[C320-list] Replacement batteries

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 13:19:26 PDT 2011

I considered the Exide COM-4D-P and Interstate SRM-4D (these I had last time.) In the end, I decided to go with the SRM-4D offered by our marina store.  They are a bit more expensive than the Exides; but, the yard put them on the boat for me and dispose of the old ones.  Should I have a problem while in warranty, the store will handle the dealer on my behalf.

Since I had a problem with the last set (one had a shorted cell,) and they may have been continually undercharged, I went also with a new charger.  We'll see.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"