[C320-list] Obsolete propane tank

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Tue May 3 05:15:19 PDT 2011

I just had my propane tank (aluminum) revalved at 10 years old which is the regulation here in Canada; cost was around $35CAD. Tank is good to go for another 10 years and has the new date stamped on the tank.Certainly significantly cheaper than purchasing a new tank! Steel tanks are OK and a lot cheaper than AL if you can find one to fit the locker.
Cheers
John Morrison
1999 #574