[C320-list] Gate screws

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Tue May 3 13:33:41 PDT 2011

Chris,
Thanks for your help. I did talk to Layline and placed an order. But please let me correct a few items for anyone looking for these in the future. Laylines number is 800-273-9491, if you dial the other one everyone furnished, that number is out of service. The screws are part # 28606304015 $5.51 each, the Double Gate- Sail Track Gate is part # 34201157007, did not get a price because I was not ordering and the fellow I talked to did not have handy.
I also talked to him about replacement jib halyard, which I am way over due, mine is original to the boat. He recommended VPS, $1.41/ft. I did not order because I need to get the specs., length and thickness before I order. Sure would like to hear any other recommendations. He was very high on this product.

Thanks,
Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser 606