[C320-list] Jib Halyard Recommendations

Chris Descher cdescher at cedtulsa.com
Thu May 5 15:27:01 PDT 2011

I did all of mine around that same time.  I can't remember exactly who I ordered from and it may have been Defender, but I did also order shackles, etc.  When my stuff came in it came from Fisheries Supply in Seattle (They're not who I ordered from.)  Since then, I've ordered a lot of stuff directly from Fisheries Supply, and they do a good job.