[C320-list] Hull #

Dean Saul dean at sdeansaulea.com
Fri May 6 11:16:16 PDT 2011

Hi Dick, thanks for your reply.  I checked the website and understand
the difference between pre & post-1984.  I must be dense as I cannot
equate the website data to the actual HIN on this Catalina 320.  Can you
offer any additional enlightenment?

Please contact me with any questions.

Best Regards,

S. Dean Saul, EA
Enrolled Agent [Enrolled to Practice (Represent Taxpayers)
Before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)] US Treasury Card 2010-13520
National Tax Practice Institute Fellow since 1994

c: file

134 N. Cowan Avenue
Lewisville, TX 75057-3765
Voice: 972-221-5943
Fax: 972-221-7675

IRS Circular 230 Notice: Pursuant to requirements related to practice
before the Internal Revenue Service, any tax advice contained in this
communication (including attachments) is not intended to be used, for
purposes of (i) avoiding penalties imposed under the United States
Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any tax related transaction or matter addressed herein.

Information contained in any email is not a substitute for a personal
consultation with an accountant, financial representative or tax
professional. The sender takes no responsibility for reliance on this
message by anyone without specific actual, not implied, independent
authorization by the sender.