[C320-list] Hull #

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 7 06:35:27 PDT 2011

A fifteen year old boat with 275 hours on the engine is really quite normal here at Lake Texoma.  My hull # 219 has only 241 hours. A lot of those few hours were logged at the dock tied up with the engine running at 2700 rpm--it takes four minutes to back out of the slip and reach the "sailing" area--then I hate to shut off the iron sail because it has not been running long enough.
p. s. The pics of the boat seem to indicate a 'very little used vessel'. Ken, OBUOY #219