[C320-list] Hatch Boards

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Sat May 7 13:42:40 PDT 2011

Most like to maintain the 'natural' look of the washboards.  IMHO,
while a 'rose' tint to the teak washboards is the original color,
'weatherbeaten gray' is natural on a boat that's actually used.  The
only attention our washboards receive is an occasional scrubbing with
a -very- mild bleach solution.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906