[C320-list] Follow-up on Propane Tank question

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Sat May 14 06:56:49 PDT 2011

The money spent was worth it because the leaking valve was found and
fixed.  Could've been a bad day if a smoker was anywhere near your
boat beforehand!
That said, you spent $51.55 on repairs.  Other than the valve, I doubt
there's anything else to repair on those tanks.  I wonder what those
10 pound tanks cost new?

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906