[C320-list] Follow-up on Propane Tank question

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Sat May 14 10:45:59 PDT 2011

Thanks for the info Bruce. I've been wondering about my now almost 20 year old tank, thinking I should get it checked.

Mine had a leak when we bought the boat, was the devil of a time finding it - the fitting underneath the tank, below the compartment, had cracked where the gas line from the tank makes a connection to the line that carries the gas to the galley.

David Nolte
Beach House #4