[C320-list] Dutchman problems

Ted Barto capt.tb at verizon.net
Sun May 15 14:36:50 PDT 2011

The sail discs are called "fairleads" by the maker of Dutchman Systems,
there are 2", 2.5" and 3" for the different sizes, I can't recall what size
is on our boats. Available from their website for $14 to $20, when I had a
sail made for another boat about 2 years ago it was about $200 for all the
parts on the sail.
http://www.mvbinfo.com/products.php
Ted