[C320-list] ice box gasket

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Tue May 17 06:41:26 PDT 2011

Chris,
I got mine from Catalina. They no longer make the black, now comes only in white. Looks much cleaner than the black. The foam has an adhesive side that you peel the cover off before applying, I did mine two years ago and frankly the adhesive is not very good, most fall off now. My next trip to the hardware store will be to discover an adhesive that will hold but is removable for cleaning because the outsides get cruddy and there is no way to clean properly without removing.

Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser 606