[C320-list] Refrigerator Cycles

Chris Descher cdescher at cedtulsa.com
Tue May 24 11:56:53 PDT 2011

To add a little to my response to this posting from this morning, over this
past weekend, I replaced my old CU-100 and my VD-150 with new units of the
same model numbers.  These now have quick connect fittings so that they can
be connected and disconnected without losing charge.  Dometic now offers
adapters for the older units that will convert them from the old style to
the new style.  This could be a very handy upgrade to have done during
service.

Chris Descher