[C320-list] Propane Detector

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue May 24 12:15:11 PDT 2011

There was a discussion on this subject back on the old server about
2003/2004 and I can't remember exactly what I did to fix the problem
on #867, but it wasn't much more than a little fiddling with the hose
clamp. It is easy to check for trapped water after you flush the line
(in our area this is mostly for spiders and trash trapped in their
web). If you hear bubbles when you blow into the through hull, you
have a problem.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC