[C320-list] Access to area between engine compartment and bilge

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Fri May 27 07:43:05 PDT 2011

 Removing the drawers is a start. After they are out remove the six screws that hold in the frame and remove the frame. It's very easy, I do it every fall to by-pass my water heater for winterization.  Unfortunately, access to the area you are concerned about is still pretty limited. You may be able to get a rag shoved under there but there isn't much room to work.
Good Luck.