[C320-list] Use digital camera for hard to see places

Barbara Uhlman uhlman at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 28 09:15:51 PDT 2011

WooHoo!!!!

________________________________
From: John Frost <john at frostnet.net>
To: "C320-List at Catalina320.com" <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
Cc: "<C320-List at Catalina320.com>" <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
Sent: Sat, May 28, 2011 9:32:31 AM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Use digital camera for hard to see places

And it was on sale two weeks ago for about $79. But note that while it says it
can capture images as JPG files, it actually can only send the image out as a
video feed. Great bang for the buck anyway.

By the way, I send this from a 46 foot  Moorings catamaran that we and three
other couple are circling the BVIs in. The rum  and lobster are excellent. A
generator and three air conditioners even better

Sent from my iPhone
John