[C320-list] Moving boat (south) with Pam cooking product

Barbara Uhlman uhlman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 2 18:56:49 PDT 2011

Hi, 320 buddies,

I really appreciate your help.  I have another moving question.  People have
recommended spraying the exterior of the boat with a light coating of Pam
(cooking product) to prevent road and truck exhaust grime from taking a strong
hold on the gelcoat of the boat and then washing the boat thoroughly upon
arrival.  Supposedly, the grime will come off more easily.  Have any of you done
this?

With any luck, our boat will be at its destination in three weeks.  It may not
yet be cleaned/waxed nor the bottom painted, but it should be in FL.

Thanks again for your opinions.

Barb Uhlman
Whisper, #1158