[C320-list] Sail cleaning & Storage

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Sun Nov 27 08:35:12 PST 2011

Hi list,
Can anyone recommend a good place for sail cleaning & storage in the Baltimore-Annapolis region? I have used Quantum Sails for years and was very pleased with them until last season. They are very demanding to deal with and I don't like to give business to companies that treat their customers poorly. I had made arrangements to meet them in Baltimore when they are up here at their convenience, they use to pick up at the marina, now they don't seem to remember having a conversation with me. Very frustrating.

Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser 606