[C320-list] fin vs. wing keel

Rick Evans ericstillwellevans at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 12:48:19 PST 2011

Yep I knew they were lighter.

I purchased the tackle to fit a backstay adjuster not hydralic and the prop
is on my list although I am unsure if it is beneficial I think my rating is
penalized 3 seconds for that.

Question on downwind. Did you lossen the headstay a lot to expand the gap
when you move the mast forward?

Thanks
Rick
724

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 2:17 PM, Andrew Santangelo <andrew_santangelo at mac.com

--
*Rick Evans | IM: XNTRK55 | Cell 646.431.7562 *