[C320-list] fin vs. wing keel

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 11:50:46 PST 2011

Hey Karl , They initially gave me the furling credit until I told them that it came with the production boat and then they took it away.  According to LMPHRF that credit only applies to boats adding furling later.  Then this year they reduced everybody's jam rating by at least 3 seconds also.  They don't seem to be quick about explaining their actions