[C320-list] Engine/Fuel Issue with my 2001 Yanmar

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Mon Nov 14 20:05:12 PST 2011

OK, I am out of town until the weekend, but am going to the boat Saturday to finish up winterization. I will take a picture of the clamped fuel return lines and send them to you. I don't know if it was you that posted the original request, but sounded exactly like the problem I had. Even the mechanics explanation was identical. Air infiltration caused by the fuel return line.

Herb