[C320-list] Ice Box gasket

Gary Magnuson gary.magnuson at frontier.com
Thu Nov 24 07:38:36 PST 2011

With My boat on the hard 500 miles away, this sounds like a great spring
project.  Can anyone tell me what length to order to replace the gasket
on both the ref and the dry locker on a 1995 320,  or is that a question
that Catalina will answer when I place an order?  This could go on
Santa's list!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Gary Magnuson
Time A Weigh