[C320-list] raw water intake modification

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Fri Nov 25 10:37:42 PST 2011

Yes, the fitting has decent length barbed parts. Plenty of room for double clamping. Plus, it is pretty inexpensive and available most places that sell prestone antifreeze like walmart, auto zone, etc.. it comes in a small kit with a few different sized t fittings and parts, but I only used this ont 5/8" T fitting.

wflowe3 at aim.com wrote:

Thanks Jeff. I assume that the fitting has barbs going into the inline hose? I hadn't considered splicing in downstream of the filter, that may solve the problem of the really short hose run from the thru hull to the filter.

Bill