[C320-list] Whether tis nobler to upgrade...

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Sat Nov 26 16:27:23 PST 2011

We upgraded to ST-60 instruments (speed, wind, depth with a heavily
discounted tri-pak bundle). Also updated the 4000 autopilot to the X-5.

We reused all of the wires including the mast wires and fluxgate compass.

Do not need a chart plotter but occasionally use a hand held GPS.

It is so much more enjoyable having upgraded instruments and access to data
when we consider the total seasonal boating costs.

Rick
My-Ria #277