[C320-list] Whether tis nobler to upgrade...

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:57:47 PST 2011

Thanks, Stephen, I'll be keeping your message: good ideas.  A friend gave me
a thru-hull with flapper; but, I found that it is not compatible with my
ST-50 speed transducer.  I have the impression that the built-in flapper is
only available with the newer transducer.

Your real gem is mixing the ST generations as you described.  That makes
sense for me.  Money is an object.
Thanks,
Warren