[C320-list] Pinkish Red Stain on Cabin Table

Jack McDonough mcdonough5 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 1 06:40:09 PDT 2011

We had a similar stain on the table of our 2003 boat. It probably resulted
from some type of oil or cleaner leaking from a can that was placed on the
table. We tried a number of solutions but, in the end, had to bring it to a
furniture refinisher. He did a nice job, for a price, and it looks fine now.
We don't place anything "dangerous" on the table any more.

Jack