[C320-list] Leak or Condensation at Support Post Main Salon

bairdrjb at aol.com bairdrjb at aol.com
Sat Oct 29 12:55:57 PDT 2011

Discovered a small amount of water at base of the support post in the main salon.  There seemed to alot of moisture at the top of the post where there is a plastic piece with three screws that mount onto the cabin top.  Unzipped and removed the cover around that post and discovered some mildew.  The top and bottom of that cover were pretty wet.  Not sure what is going on.  This is the end of my second season with the boat and I have never noticed this before; nor have I ever removed the cover from that post.  The boat is scheduled to be hauled out this coming week and she will be covered for the winter.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

Bob Baird
Star Dust - Whitehall, Michigan
2001, Hull 784