[C320-list] Messenger line suggestions.... 1/4"

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 07:53:07 PDT 2011

I just finished my halyards last week. ( washed,cut, flop, etc). I used a 1/4" messenger line. I sewed the two lines together, than put electric tape to make the two edges smooth. I have used both sail thread (strong) and dental floss to sew the lines.  Also, make sure you sew a least 6 stitches between the two lines. Learned from a old salt a long time ago. Good luck. John   Holokai 2