[C320-list] Johnson raw water pump supplier

Stephane Rousseau _/) stephaner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 13:34:13 PDT 2011

Hi Mike,

I have a Yanmar 3GM30F and Wedidit II is '98 hull 544. I did replace
it this summer,  I did order mine for Torrensen Marine,
here is the description of the item:

Yanmar, part number : 128397-42500, description : Cooling Water Pump
Assembly, total price : 237.98

They sell only Yanmar part to specific state so you have to check if
you can order it. My boat in NY State on Lake Champlain so I was able
to order it from them. But I live in Canada, here the local Yanmar
distributor was selling it about 700$ :-( plus taxes :-(

Best regards,

Steph _/)

Wedidit II, C320 Hull 544