[C320-list] Johnson raw water pump supplier

Chris Descher cdescher at cedtulsa.com
Tue Oct 4 13:30:18 PDT 2011

I live in Tulsa, OK, and there's a place here called Diesel Propulsion
Service http://www.dieselpropulsion.com/  that had all the parts in stock
that I needed to rebuild mine last year.  Maybe they would ship it to you.
It seems like there was an impeller and maybe and O ring.  Mine still drips
a little, but that's probably operator error.

Chris Descher