[C320-list] Rebuild Raw water pump

Mike Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 19:40:44 PDT 2011

Don,
I am looking for a replacement myself for a Yanmar 3GM30F.  Couple of people
have recommended Torresen.com for Johnson pumps.  Mine appears to run about
$250, but I'm not sure because my pump has no model number on it.
The rebuild kit runs about $100 but requires you to press bearings onto the
shaft. Don't know how tough that would be.
Mike Ott
'Amanda Lu'