[C320-list] New Commodore

vpweikel at comcast.net vpweikel at comcast.net
Fri Oct 14 12:52:46 PDT 2011

Thanks for your service, Karl

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karl Mielenhausen" <kmielen at suddenlink.net>
To: "C320IA Discussion List" <C320-List at catalina320.com>
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 2:30:59 PM
Subject: [C320-list] New Commodore

Secretary/Treasurer Allan Field has certified the results of the
Association's election of officers:

In accordance with the CONSTITUTION of the Catalina 320 International
Association, Inc., the Commodore, Mr. Karl Mielenhausen, on June 22, 2011,
via the Association’s electronic list-serve, solicited nominees for the
following officer positions of the Association:

                Commodore

                Vice Commodore

                Secretary/Treasurer

                Webmaster

                Mainsheet Technical Editor

On September 9, 2011, the following slate of officers was presented by the
Commodore to the membership via the Association’s electronic list-serve:

                Commodore – Sean Kaldor (currently Vice Commodore)

                Vice Commodore – no nominations; position will remain vacant

                Secretary/Treasurer – Allan Field (current incumbent)

                Webmaster – Jeff Hare and Marshall Lucas, serving jointly
(Hare is current incumbent)

                Mainsheet Technical Editor – Chris Burti (current incumbent)

The slate was approved by unanimous vote by the members voting.  Mr. Lucas
and Mr. Kaldor will assume their duties effective November 1, 2011.

I have completed my transition with Sean and I can assure you that the
association interests are in great hands.
It has been my pleasure to serve my fellow C320 owners as Commodore and plan
to continue as an active owner and contributor. Plus, you may still purchase
Association burgees from me!!

Karl Mielenhausen
Past Commodore