[C320-list] New Commodore

Sean Kaldor spkaldor at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 12:22:20 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

For the past four years, the association has been in the capable hands of a great leadership team, with Karl at the helm as Commodore. That team has seen us through quite a few interesting times. I can't thank Karl enough for the time and effort he has put into supporting the organization.

Karl and I recently talked through all the points to transfer the Commodore position. There is quite a bit to it, but he's implemented a system of documenting various procedures so the transition should be fairly smooth.

During this process, several members have graciously suggested on this discussion list some form of annual stipend for association officers. We've discussed the idea, and each officer was grateful for the offer and support. But we also unanimously agreed that we are here to serve the association, and those much needed funds can best be put to use in many other ways to benefit all members.

Over the next month, as I'm adjusting into the role, I hope to reach out to all of you to solicit your ideas for improving, streamlining, or enhancing the services we provide. We are all very open to your ideas & suggestions.

Until then, happy sailing!

Sean
Commodore
C320 International Association