[C320-list] New Commodore

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 13:40:42 PDT 2011

Karl,  Congratulations to you and your mate on finally securing your "retirement".  I have been a member since the first Commodore and  while the fact they were all willing to accept the position and assume the responsibility speaks for itself, I believe your dedication and determination to keep this Organization a success is unparalled .  Thank you for not only continuing in your role so well for so long but also for seeing to it that the Board continues to consist of the "very best".

Pat R.