[C320-list] cabin overhead lights

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Sun Oct 16 14:23:47 PDT 2011

 Dave,
Thanks for your help. I was able to get the fixtures apart. Unfortunately, the bulb had no identification for wattage etc so I got bulbs from the marina that looked the same and fit into the fixture.  What I learned was not to use 20watt halogen bulbs. I melted the fixture.  I still can't find anything on the fixture that identifies the manufacturer and I haven't found a source for replacement. Any suggestions?