[C320-list] Oil change on the hard

Mike Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 13:53:31 PDT 2011

Probably not a good idea if you want to get the engine oil up to temperature.
You're going to have to winterize the raw water side of your cooling system
anyway, right.  Rig a 5-gal bucket in the cockpit with a drain hose epoxied into
the bottom side.  Connect a hose through the opening port to your raw water
intake using a double hose barb.  Fill bucket with non-haz. anti-freeze and run
the engine. While it sucks the anti-freeze through the raw water side and when
you see the pink stuff exit the discharge, your winterized and warmed up.
Mike Ott
'Amanda Lu'