[C320-list] Oil change on the hard

Jack McDonough mcdonough5 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 18 14:01:08 PDT 2011

And speaking of changing oil . . .

I have never changed the oil while the boat is in the water because the
process entails removing the engine covers. And removing the aft cover
entails removing the quarterberth cushions (or at least one of them) and
bedding, and even then there's precious little space to temporarily stash
the engine cover. What am I missing?

Jack