[C320-list] Lewmar folding wheel w/ auto pilot.

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 19 19:51:38 PDT 2011

I've done it and it is not straight forward. If you have saved the rubber bushings which go around the various sized spokes of different wheels it is straight fwd. The lewmar wheel has larger diameter spokes than the Edson stock wheel. I wound up shaving the existing bushings to make them fit. Took a bit of time and fiddling but the wheel has been working fine for a season now.CheersJohnM1999 #574