[C320-list] Head smell discoveries

Alan Goodman goodmanalanlee at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 13:07:28 PDT 2011

Danny - thank you for supplying such a detailed parts list.  I looked at the Forespar website and found the part number you reference for the thru-hull.  Just a note to the forum, part number 906025 is identical except it has a screen.  I know Jeff commented that the screen in the factory thru-hull was problematic but I have a concern about flies or other insects being attracted to the odor and entering or clogging the vent line.  I am going to go with the screen model ... just wanted others to consider the options.  Alan Hull 67 Holland, MI