[C320-list] hose barbs

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Sat Oct 22 03:05:54 PDT 2011

I've used a hair dryer with decent results. You have to be patient and keep
the dryer on the hose end for several minutes. I've also found glycerin much
more effective than dish soap--put it liberally on the barbs. This is the
stuff that comes with your impellers--you can buy it at your local CVS or
Walgreens in little packets--hose connections are probably my least favorite
boat project....

Good luck...

Jon Vez