[C320-list] Mast maintenance

DianeFlr at aol.com DianeFlr at aol.com
Wed Oct 26 14:39:14 PDT 2011

Hello, Tony,

Diane - the other Winthrop Harbor buyers here!  we just got our "baby"
delivered this morning & worked all day, buffing, scrubbing, and looking
around!  mast goes up tomorrow...  I sold the winter cover.. life is  good!

We just joined the 320 assocition, too.  I'm sure we all have a lot to
learn.  Welcome to you, too!!

S/V  Sea Pitch... name changed to Windy City on Friday..  waiting  for my
sign guy

Captain Diane  Fowler, GRI, CRS, e-PRO
Sellstate Priority Realty

CELL: 239-  850- 4935

_www.CapeCoralHomes.com_ (http://www.capecoralhomes.com/)

check  out Smoky Mountain rental: www.VRBO.com/235062

In a message dated 10/26/2011 3:26:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,