[C320-list] moving our boat advice

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Thu Oct 27 06:53:22 PDT 2011

 Great advice from others. The things I remember being most helpful when we had our boat delivered were pictures taken from many angles of mainsheet rigging, in-mast rigging, traveler etc. Also removing shrouds and stays, coiling them loosely and labeling them made it much quicker to re-rig.  Same thing for all running rigging that you remove. You have an advantage because you are familiar with the boat and its rigging, I wasn't and photos and labels were most helpful.  Take care of the electronics disconnects inside the mast with taped baggies or something and make sure no wires get crimped when re-rigging.

I just finished winterizing last week and I envy you-all that don't have to do that chore.

Goo Luck on your move.

Bill
Perry Ks