[C320-list] fin vs. wing keel

Diane Fowler DianeFlr at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 10:25:18 PDT 2011

Any FL or Bahamas cruising will appreciate the wing keel of 4'4". Check website for model #s: as many owners & yacht brokers are adv 1996-2001 with 4'4" and they ate WRONG! Those wings draw 4'10". HUGE difference in FL!! We just bought a 2003 & had her trucked to FL to get shallow draft.  Duane & Ray ,proud owners of #948

Sent from my iPhone