[C320-list] Leak or Condensation at Support Post Main Salon

bairdrjb at aol.com bairdrjb at aol.com
Sun Oct 30 13:49:06 PDT 2011

Thanks, Warren!

I really appreciate the response and I really hope that the mast-drain is the culprit.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to get back to the boat till next weekend, but will let you know.  Again, thanks for responding.   As a fairly new owner of a 320, I have found this list group to be an amazing resource.

-Bob

Star Dust - Whitehall, Michigan
2001, Hull 784