[C320-list] A Discount Offer from Marinebeam.com

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 06:03:39 PDT 2011

Thinking about an LED anchor light?  Maybe upgrading your cabin lights to
LED?  Marinebeam.com has good product that are really battery savers.
Checkout my article in Mainsheet or on our web site "LED Festoon Bulb
Replacements."

Jeff Field of Marinebeam.com has provided me with the discount code "ranger"
to use on the website "for our friends."  I have no idea how much of a
discount is offered; but, LED bulb replacements can give a substantial
savings in power usage for cruisers.  Of course, Marinebeam offers all types
of bulb replacements not just festoons.  Be sure to check out their
"Technical Info" links and become and expert like me. (:>)

Their dealer Cruising Solutions will be at the Annapolis Boat Show.

Warren & Pattie Updike

1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"