[C320-list] Seacocks

Amshd2 amshd2 at aol.com
Thu Sep 1 15:53:23 PDT 2011

John

 They are Forespar I am not sure about the model but they used the round body model in 94 ..  The newer boats have a square body that you can take apart.

I had a couple break on my 94 320.  One got to the point where it would not turn and two others the handle just broke off in my hand.

I kept them lube and exercised but they just did not want to last.

About 3 years ago I replaced all of them with new models. Have not had a issue since .

Tony

Hull 30