[C320-list] Azipod

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Sun Sep 11 19:01:20 PDT 2011

Hi Linda - It is good to hear from you.  Just a few days ago, my Linda was
asking if I had heard from either of you lately.  Where are you guys now?
Hope all is well!

As for us, we just went through a 5.8 earthquake that has closed the
Washington Monument for who know how long (Linda and one of our grandsons
went up the Monument only the day before and are probably the last to be
able to do so for quite some time), 2 hurricanes with significant flooding
and damage, and 2 weeks of a "sailing" vacation that saw us sail a grand
total of 5 times, thanks to the hurricanes.  The Chesapeake Bay is a danger
zone for sailing now.  We went out today and the stuff floating down the Bay
is unreal - trees, logs, tires, trash, etc., etc.  We are awaiting the
plague and the locusts to finish out the year... - Allan