[C320-list] FW: MARELON LUBRICATION Different answer

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Mon Sep 12 11:02:42 PDT 2011

I got a different answer from Forespar back in 2007,  but I also have one of the older 320 (# 112) and it might have a different thru-hulls.

 I really need to know the part numbers of the valves in question. What I can do for you today is guess at what needs to be done. If you have 904 or the 905 Series of Valves you will need to unscrew the hose barb and apply waterproof grease directly to the ball. Do not use any type of spray as the propellants will cause the o-rings and seals to swell and the only thing you will be able to do is to replace the valve completely.

Randall J. Risvold
Forespar Products Corp.