[C320-list] Problem solved !

Jack McDonough mcdonough5 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 13 10:29:29 PDT 2011

Jeff:

Thank you. I have printed your directions, along with the photo, and will
refer to them when I decide to tackle that project. I note that the job is
made easier by removing the drawers and frame under the galley sink. Whale
connectors are another challenge.

Meanwhile, drunk with power after having cut that valve pump panel in half,
I'm going to replace the holding tank vent hose -- following your earlier
directions -- after I haul the boat next week.

jack