[C320-list] Problem solved !

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Wed Sep 14 03:50:25 PDT 2011

One of the absolute best upgrades to Sea Shadow was installation of a tank
monitoring system (ours was from Snake River).  Our system monitors the 2
water tanks plus the holding tank.  We leave the valves open all the time as
we always know how much water is in each tank.  And the tanks drains from
bow to stern - the bow tank empties first.  The added benefit is that we
have never had an overflow problem with the holding tank!

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808