[C320-list] Catalina Boat Line

Simon Rock simonrock at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 14:05:22 PDT 2011

While it is sad to see an old favourite being discontinued, I was always
surprised at the model line up, there was very little difference in length
between some models. When I looked at the 355, I thought why bother. Just
get a 375.  And I am a little biased, as I have several boats (in charter).

Maybe focussing on less models will result in some improvements in features?

Time will tell.

Simon Rock
Lake Macquarie NSW Australia

Cat375 #54 Rock The Boat